Product added to cart
What is a Purchase Order
- A Purchase Order is a legally binding document that represents the buyer's intent to purchase specific products at the prices specified on our website.
- If your question is not answered in the guidelines below, please feel free to get in touch.
Who can place a Purchase Order?
- We accept Purchase Orders from UK Schools, Councils and Local Authorities.
- You may want to consider creating an account on our website. This can help save time when placing future orders as your contact and delivery information will already be saved.
How to place a Purchase Order
- Shop as you normally would on our website, browse and add items to your basket and proceed to checkout when you are ready.
- Enter your contact information and delivery details.
- Select Purchase Order as your payment method.
- There will also be a box to enter your Purchase Order Number.
- Although we work to process all orders quickly, we cannot always process Purchase Orders as 24 hour orders. If you do require items urgently, please get in touch and we will do what we can to help.
- Please ensure that you provide the email address and contact information for the Accounts/Finance Department for your organisation on your order. We will need to this arrange arrange the payment of any invoices.
- Any missing or incorrect details can cause delays, so please make sure that all information is correct.
- Where possible, we try to only dispatch Purchase Orders when all items are ready to be sent. Where items need to be ordered from the manufacturer, for example large number of sticks or complete goalkeeping sets, there may be a delay of a few days as we wait for stock to arrive.
- As with all orders, we work to dispatch items as quickly as possible. If items are found to be out of stock or there is a long delay, you will be contacted.