Product added to cart
Please Read Carefully
- If you require an order to be delivered in time for Christmas, you must place you order on or before Monday 20th December 2021.
- Any orders placed from Tuesday 21st December 2021 onwards, may not be delivered in time for Christmas, and will be subject to stock availability and courier delivery times.
- If you wish to place an order for delivery in time for Christmas, we STRONGLY recommend contacting our Customer Service Team - firstname.lastname@example.org to check stock availability before placing your order.
- We highly recommend selecting DHL Parcel or DPD as your chosen delivery method at the checkout.
- Our warehouse will be dispatching orders that are in stock until 23rd December 2021
- Our warehouse and customer service offices will be closing on 23rd December 2021 and reopening on Tuesday 4th January 2022. Orders will not be processed and customer service enquiries will not be answered during this time.
UK Mainland* Delivery
|Service||Courier||Delivery Time||Price||Minimum Spend|
|Free Standard||Hermes||5-7 Working Days ^||£0.00||£75.00|
|Standard||Hermes||5-7 Working Days ^||£3.95||-|
|Standard||DHL Parcel||5-7 Working Days ^||£4.99||-|
|Standard||DPD||5-7 Working Days ^||£5.99||-|
|Standard - DHL Parcel||DHL Parcel||5-7 Working Days ^||£2.50||£75.00|
|Standard - DPD||DPD||5-7 Working Days ^||£3.50||£75.00|
- UK Mainland Shipping Options:
- 1) Standard - £3.95: Orders are sent via Hermes, UK Mail (DHL Parcel UK), or DPD services. The most effective shipping service will be used based on the size, weight, value and destination of the order. Estimated delivery on the Standard Delivery service is 5 to 7 Working Days however, it always our intention to deliver before this. Standard delivery costs £3.95. Non-UK mainland orders may incur additional postage charges (see below).
- 2) Standard (DHL Parcel) - £4.99:Delivery is expected within 5-7 working days after placing your order, but with added benefits including a 1 hour delivery slot sent to you via text message or email on the day of your delivery. Once your order is dispatched with DHL Parcel, delivery can usually be expected the next working day. Non-UK mainland orders may incur additional postage charges (see below) and delivery may take a little longer.
- 3) Standard (DPD) - £5.99: Delivery is expected within 5-7 working days after placing your order, but with added benefits including a 1 hour delivery slot sent to you via text message or email on the day of your delivery and the use of the DPD delivery app which gives greater information and flexibility with your delivery. Once your order is dispatched with DPD, delivery can usually be expected the next working day. Non-UK mainland orders may incur additional postage charges (see below) and delivery may take a little longer.
- 4) Upgraded Standard via DHL Parcel - £2.50: Spend over £75.00 and you can choose to upgrade your free standard delivery to DHL Parcel standard delivery. Delivery is expected within 5-7 working days after placing your order, but with added benefits including a 1 hour delivery sent to you via text message or email on the day of your delivery.
- 5) Upgraded Standard via DPD - £3.50:Spend over £75.00 and you can choose to upgrade your free standard delivery to DPD standard delivery. Delivery is expected within 5-7 working days after placing your order, but with added benefits including a 1 hour delivery sent to you via text message or email on the day of your delivery and the use of the DPD delivery app which gives greater information and flexibility with your delivery.
- PLEASE NOTE: Orders placed after 1pm will not be downloaded for processing until the following working day.
- *UK Mainland is defined by our selected couriers based on UK postcodes. See below for more information about non-UK Mainland Delivery.
Non-UK Mainland Delivery
- Non-UK mainland orders may be subject to additional postage costs. UK Mainland is defined by our selected couriers based on UK postcodes. Postage prices are calculated at the checkout for Standard and Express (where available) delivery options. Areas of the UK which are not considered UK Mainland include, but are not limited to, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey, Scilly Isles, selected Scottish Highlands and Islands.
- Non-UK Mainland postcode ranges, as determined by our selected couriers include, but are not limited to: Scottish Highlands & Offshore Islands (AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-99, HS1-99, IV1-99, KA27-28, KW1-99, PA20-99, PH15-99, ZE1-99), Isle Of Man (IM1-99), Isles of Scilly (TR21-25), Channel Island (JE, GY).
- We advise that Saturday Delivery orders are placed between 1pm Thursday and 1pm Friday.
- If you miss the 1pm Friday deadline for your Saturday Delivery, please get in touch with our customer service team before 4pm and we will do our best to help
- Saturday Delivery is charged at £12 and is dispatched via DPD (smaller items may be sent with Royal Mail).
- Saturday Deliveries are typically made between 8am and 8pm.
General Shipping Information
- Shipping options will be selected and calculated at the checkout.
- Please ensure that all information entered during the checkout process is correct. E-mail addresses are used to send order and dispatch confirmations. E-mail addresses and phone numbers are used to contact you if there are any issues regarding your order, payment or dispatch. Incorrect contact information can potentially delay orders.
- Some of our delivery services may require a signature.
- Deliveries are typically made Monday to Friday. This means that 24 hour delivery orders sent on Friday will be delivered on Monday *.
- Orders are processed Monday to Friday. Orders placed after 1pm on a Friday, or through the weekend, will not be downloaded or processed until Monday *.
- Any orders received after 1pm may be processed the next working day. This deadline can be extended if previously arranged (please contact us by phone) and the items are in stock. If you need something urgently, please contact us, and we will do our best to help.
- Orders may be split into multiple parts, particularly when an item is being placed on back order.
- In cases where part of the order is dispatched, and other items are placed on back order, shipping is only charged on the first part of the order.
- * Where Bank Holidays affect delivery schedules and order processing, this will be clearly sign posted on the website.
- We offer worldwide shipping. Please note that international orders, and orders not included in UK Mainland, are not eligible for free shipping.
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, the Isles of Scilly and the Highlands and Islands of Scotland may incur an additional shipping cost compared to UK Mainland Addresses. Please see the checkout for specific shipping quotes. Addresses in these regions may not be eligible for 24 hour shipments.
- A default shipping charge will be added for non-UK mainland orders. This cost will then be amended in accordance with the size, weight, value and destination of the order. If the amended shipping cost is the same or lower, your order will be processed as normal. If the amended shipping cost is higher, you will be contacted before we proceed with your order.
- PLEASE NOTE: Any customs fees are your responsibility for importing goods into a country, it is advisable to investigate this locally with the country of your delivery destination before making any purchases.
- PLEASE NOTE: THE MAJORITY OF ORDERS ARE DELIVERED WITHIN 2 WEEKS, BUT WE DO ASK THAT YOU ALLOW UP TO 28 DAYS FOR DELIVERY. IT IS ALWAYS OUR INTENTION TO DELIVER BEFORE THIS.
- Currently, we are unable to dispatch orders to BFPO addresses.
- We work closely with our suppliers to ensure that most items are in stock and readily available for dispatch. Occasionally, with popular items for instance, there may be a delay while we wait for new stock to arrive, but we always aim to deliver as quickly as possible.
- Items that are in stock will be delivered, on average, within 2-5 working days using a standard delivery service.
- Items that need to be ordered from our suppliers should arrive with the customer within 5-7 working days (during the season). Please allow for this duration to elapse before requesting an update. Your patience is greatly appreciated
- We will send all orders as quickly as possible using the above timescales as estimates, however it is always our intention to deliver before this.
- If we contact you with a delivery schedule of estimated dispatch/delivery times, please be aware that this is to be used as a guide. Some items may be delivered sooner and some may take a little longer.
- You will receive a dispatch confirmation by e-mail on the day that the goods are dispatched, so please make sure that your e-mail address has been entered correctly.
- Once your order has been dispatched, you are welcome to contact us for a tracking or reference number.
- If you would like an update on your order please feel free to e-mail or phone us.
- Different couriers have different policies on how many delivery attempts they will make and how long they will hold a parcel.
- Some deliveries may require a signature. It is advisable that recipients keep an eye on their emails/texts for delivery information from ourselves (dispatch notification) and the couriers (delivery times).
- While placing your order, please check carefully when entering your address and contact details as incorrect details can delay delivery.
- If the courier ultimately cannot deliver the parcel after exhausting all their delivery attempt policy options, the parcel will be returned to us.
- Once a parcel has been returned to us, we are happy to resend it, however further postage charges will be incurred to send it out again.
- Even if your order initially qualified for free delivery, this will only apply for sending the parcel out once, therefore postage will be charged for re-sending the parcel.
- We will send a payment request for the postage and as soon as it has been paid, the parcel will be reshipped.
- If you realise that you have made a mistake on your order (ie you selected the wrong size or colour), please contact us. We will always aim to amend this before your order is dispatched, but we can't help if you don't get in touch!
- We cannot alter the delivery address on orders paid via PayPal. Please ensure that you have your preferred delivery address linked to your PayPal account. This way, it can be selected during Checkout. This is to ensure ourselves and PayPal can provide a secure service with the appropriate Seller and Buyer protection.
- We will always work quickly to make any alterations to your order, but please note that changes may cause delays.
- Please remember that Hockey is a seasonal sport and that over 98% of hockey products are produced abroad.
- Our stock is ordered in advance and the majority is delivered to the UK for delivery to us in July and August, ready for the start of the season in September. Our stock levels are therefore at their highest from August to December.
- After December supplier stocks do reduce and more popular items can run out of stock so please be aware of this.
- We do our best to keep the web-site up to date but this can only be done when we are notified that items are out of stock by our suppliers.
- Our web-site does not offer real time stock control.
- During the hockey season we order from our suppliers almost every day. Out of season (April to August) we order less often and therefore orders can take slightly longer to arrive.
- If you do order an item that is subsequently out of stock, you will be notified and given the option to order another item or to cancel the order.